Thursday, May 10, 2012

Adulthood.

I used to look forward to growing up and having my own house.
Staying in it with my favorite people.

We could watch a movie together in the living room,
Play a game in the biggest ass screen TV,
Cook some finger food and munch it anywhere we like,
Sleep anytime we like.

But now, the thought of owning a flat scares me.

I have to bear the type of responsibility which I never had.
No matter how difficult and stressful my work is, I cannot quit for that stable income monthly.

I've to look for the amount of money to pay for the flat, renovation and furniture.
I've to get MARRY(OMFG) and be tied down for the rest of my life.
I've to give birth to annoying kids that only know how to scream and cry.
I've to...

When P & I was really in love that time,
We made a decision.
We decided to spend the rest of our life together.

We choose the location of the house,
Waited for the BTO to launch,
And we bid for it FOR FUN.

I mean, $10 admin fee only what.

Then I came to notice something.
If you bid FOR FUN and you get the flat but you rejects it,
You'll be forfeited for 1 year!

DAFAQ. Y U NO TELL ME.

So I was praying day and night we won't get a good biding number because I don't know where to find the money.
And we actually got a good number.

-_-"
And now we're invited to select the flat on 30th May 2012.

OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE.



STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
MUM ENCOURAGED ME TO GET IT AND IS HELPING ME WITH THE MONEY.
BUT BUT BUT.

I'M STILL YOUNG AND MARRIAGE SEEMS SO UNREAL.
&@!*^#&%!@&%#!

*Change topic*

If not I'll go mad.
Fuck the younger version me.
Naive shit.



Hipster carrot gonna hip.

Had a half day MC due to infection in the nose.
Ouch please.
Coughing my lungs out and stuffs, nothing much.

It's so bad and I couldn't even take a nap.
So much so for the "extremely drowsy medicine, do not eat if driving."

Played with the DSLR for awhile~




Looking forward to bringing it out soon!

No comments: