Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine 2012; With greater love.



New pictures in office.
Noticed that I changed them once per month.

Whenever I felt that working is so tiring & is feeling stress,
Just a look at our photos make me feel happy and gives me the mental strength to carry on.

Received a text from P & he told me he is having a half day off from army.
And wanted to meet me at night for dinner & movie.

Rushed home after work and changed into a dress and headed out to meet him.
He handed me a paper bag as soon as we met.

Didn't expect any gift from him seriously.







Sweet surprise! Literary sweet.

Ordered the same old thing,
But this year without the ice cream.
Guess we're really getting old. :p




Spent hours talking nonsense while eating.
And when we're done eating, it's too late for a movie as he is booking in.

Nevertheless, I really love spending time with him no matter how short it is. :)

No comments: