Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy children day!

Initially has OT until midnight again.
But today is Cousin Sally's wedding so I went off after 6pm.

Baby came over to fetch me and we went to meet up with Mum & Sis.
The wedding was held at Hotel Fort Canning.

We reached just in time for the ROM.
Followed by cocktail session and the dinner.

Since 1Oct2005-1Oct2010.
Blissful cousin finally married her first boyfriend and make him the last.

Felt so happy for her. :')

Hotel Fort Canning.

Blur picture taken by P and me forgetting to take off my working coat.

A clear and nice photo taken by me.


:) Loves.


Theme was roses because cousin love roses.
Her wedding dress is full of roses.
&So is my dress. :)
Just to fit the theme.



Wishing this newly wed all the best in their life!


No comments: